The Chairman of
Jolapamo, who disclosed this in
Both Jolapamo and the Secretary of
The waiver clause, according to Labinjo, has been made more important by the
"I am alarmed at the kind of the vessels that are granted waiver in
He said: "In other climes, they do not leave the administration of waiver to be handled by the ever busy government officials like the Minister, Permanent
Secretary or NIMASA, but rather an all inclusive exercise where applications for waivers should be received by the maritme administrator and forwarded to the stakeholders, who do the needful and make recommendations to the implementing agency which then carry out the recommended action."
Senator Umar said the federal government in conjunction with
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years