Saudi-based telecom operator Mobily said it has reached an agreement with
Mobily, a pioneering cloud service provider in ME,
Commenting on the deal, CEO
This partnership, he stated, gave Mobily cloud services clients increased transparency and assurance of the high, adaptive and secure performance required to run their critical businesses efficiently.
Intel Saudi Arabia general manager
"The growth in cloud computing is transforming the way businesses benefit from IT products and services. The economic growth in the Saudi market demanding businesses to optimize their operations and capitalize on these technology innovations, the industry must address unprecedented demand for efficient, secure and high-performing datacenter infrastructure," he added.
The Intel Xeon E5 processor series is designed to address these challenges by offering unparalleled, balanced performance across compute, storage and network, while reducing operating costs."
"Mobily is the first Cloud Service Provider in the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict