ANC councillor Bheki Radebe confirmed the ANC might apply for a
Councillors will be asked to approve the new corporate identity and pay-off line, officially unveiled at a press conference on Monday.
The recommendation will appear on the "white" agenda, meaning it will be discussed in the council chamber with the media and public present.
The proposed logo has drawn mixed reactions, with many asking why there was not greater public participation before it was approved by the mayoral committee.
During the press briefing on Monday, mayor Patricia de
If approved, the new logo will be phased in over the next few years. The city has indicated R7.2 million had been allocated to start the implementation of the new corporate identity.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March