ANC councillor Bheki Radebe confirmed the ANC might apply for a
Councillors will be asked to approve the new corporate identity and pay-off line, officially unveiled at a press conference on Monday.
The recommendation will appear on the "white" agenda, meaning it will be discussed in the council chamber with the media and public present.
The proposed logo has drawn mixed reactions, with many asking why there was not greater public participation before it was approved by the mayoral committee.
During the press briefing on Monday, mayor Patricia de
If approved, the new logo will be phased in over the next few years. The city has indicated R7.2 million had been allocated to start the implementation of the new corporate identity.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text