NovelASPect, the leading QuickBooks hosting and cloud-computing expert entered into a strategic partnership with
The NovelAspect/BluePay partnership integrates BluePay’s streamlined credit card processing services into NovelAspect’s cloud hosted QuickBooks giving businesses an efficient and simple cost effective all in one package, saving businesses valuable time and money. Both companies have the highest level of data security, superior 24/7 customer service and competitive and customized pricing plans to meet the unique need of each business.
"We are exited to offer our customers additional options when it comes to merchant services. BluePay works extremely well with our hosted QuickBooks and we know our customers will be impressed with their service," said
For more information about Merchant Credit Card Processing with BluePay call 866-495-0423 or visit http://www.bluepay.com.
NovelASPect has revolutionized the way businesses access data world wide, bringing nearly nine years experience and providing businesses and accounting firms simplified remote access to QuickBooks and other applications at the lowest cost while providing the fastest and most secure hosting option. Citrix Cloud Hosting has revolutionized the business world by allowing users to work from anywhere in the world and access their files from any device with an Internet connection. NovelASPect, based in
For information about QuickBooks Hosting with NovelASPect, please call (888) 244-6559 or visit http://www.novelaspect.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11622072.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing