In 2013, Lattice executed to its strategy and created a new, fast growth market for innovative, low power, low cost FPGAs. The result was the expanded use of Lattice FPGAs in the consumer market. The company aims to take advantage of major trends like wearable electronics, Internet Of Things (IOT) as well as smartphones and traditional communications markets.
In honor of 25 years of trading on NASDAQ and building on the company's successes in 2013,
NASDAQ MarketSite –
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For photos from ceremonies and events visit our Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/nasdaq
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx.
For exciting viral content and ceremony photos visit Tumblr Page: http://nasdaq.tumblr.com/
A LiveStream of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at: https://new.livestream.com/nasdaq/live
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Open, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market open of your choice.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party