In 2013, Lattice executed to its strategy and created a new, fast growth market for innovative, low power, low cost FPGAs. The result was the expanded use of Lattice FPGAs in the consumer market. The company aims to take advantage of major trends like wearable electronics, Internet Of Things (IOT) as well as smartphones and traditional communications markets.
In honor of 25 years of trading on NASDAQ and building on the company's successes in 2013,
NASDAQ MarketSite –
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For photos from ceremonies and events visit our Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/nasdaq
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx.
For exciting viral content and ceremony photos visit Tumblr Page: http://nasdaq.tumblr.com/
A LiveStream of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at: https://new.livestream.com/nasdaq/live
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Open, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market open of your choice.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels