The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average went down 9.04 points, or 0.06 percent, from Wednesday to 14,961.93. The broader
---------- Qantas announces heavy losses, plans to axe over 5,000 jobs
In a statement, Qantas said it recorded a pre-tax loss of
The company has found it difficult to compete with its foreign rivals due to its failure to develop a high-performance product at a low cost.
---------- Police caution 158 minors for offering dating, underwear online
Under the so-called cyber guidance program targeting those under 18, police officers make contact online with minors without revealing their identity and caution them after they meet them in person.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'