Kiran Analytics – a leader in intelligent branch transformation – announced today that it will be a Silver Sponsor of CBA LIVE 2014. This premier event of the retail banking industry will be held in
Summary: Everyone agrees that the role of the branch is changing fast. With more than 80,000 branches in the US today, effectively and efficiently operating these branches is paramount and is only made more complicated by continuing channel migration. It is not as simple as closing branches or implementing a universal banker position. Some of the questions this workshop will answer include:
• How is channel migration impacting the types of people hired to work in the branches today?
• Can banks reduce staffing levels, while maintaining service levels and increasing profitability?
• In an era of such rapid change, is the annual exercise of capacity planning sufficient?
• What are leading banks doing to optimize their workforce?
• Randa Brandt, Vice President and Manager, Regional Resource Planning,
• Jeffrey Hooper, Executive Vice President, Retail Banking Manager,
• Mark Rendulic, Executive Vice President, Retail Banking,
Business Executive Interaction Meetings
Where: Meeting Room #4, across from the
Summary: Kiran executives and its
• Gene Kirby, former Chairman of CBA
• Betty Cowell, former Vice-Chair of BAI
Kiran Analytics drives intelligent branch transformation for retail banks through the application of predictive analytics, resulting in increased sales and service effectiveness, and reduced operational costs. Kiran’s solutions have been deployed in over 10,000 branches; helping forecast branch staff levels accurately, hire better people faster, and to plan and schedule resources efficiently. For more information, visit http://www.kiran.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11613879.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict