ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25022014 -
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service recognize the achievements of call centers, customer service, and sales professionals worldwide. Several hundred executives judged the more than 1,000 entries received this year in more than 100 categories.
'Exceeding our customers' expectations is critical to growing our business and maintaining Kepware's reputation for delivering the highest quality products and services in our industry,' said
Kepware was recognized by the judges for its unique approach to customer service. While other organizations measure success by key performance indicators like time to resolution, Kepware concentrates on spending quality time with customers and building mutually beneficial relationships. Under the direction of
'We couldn't be happier with this year's Stevie Award winners,' said
Trophies were presented to honorees at a banquet on
About Kepware Technologies: Kepware Technologies is a private software development company headquartered in
Learn more at www.kepware.com, and take an inside look at the company and its culture through the Kepware Corporate Overview video available here.
About The Stevie Awards: Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
U.S. +1 978-518-4533
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap