National oil and gas holding KazMunayGas presented 2013 results and plans for the future at the meeting with the government and Kazakh MPs.
The company's production increased by 6% y/y to 22.6mn tonnes of oil and gas condensate. Natural gas output expanded by 12% y/y to 2.929bcm. Oil transportation amounted to 67.2mn tonnes (no comparable data were provided) and gas transportation increased to 110.135bcm from 109.189bcm in 2012. Oil processin at the company's facilities amounted to 16mn tonnes.
In terms of financial results, the company's revenues increased by 10% to
KazMunayGas also reported that the level of Kazakh content in total purchases of the company amounted to 66% and reached
National oil and gas holding is fully controlled by the sovereign wealth fund SamrukKazyna. The company acts as national operator in exploration, extraction, processing and transportation of hydrocarbons.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time