Although many of the tax provisions included in the law went into effect on
The Health Care Tax Tips, which are now available at IRS.gov/aca, include:
* The Premium Tax Credit a"
* The Individual Shared Responsibility Payment - An Overview a"Euros Provides information about types of qualifying coverage, exemptions from having coverage, and making a payment if you do not have qualifying coverage or an exemption.
* Three Timely Tips about Taxes and the Health Care Law a"Euros Provides tips that help with filing the 2013 tax return, including information about employment status, tax favored health plans and itemized deductions.
* Four Tax Facts about the Health Care Law for Individuals a"
* Changes in Circumstances can Affect your Premium Tax Credit a"
In addition to Health Care Tax Tips, the IRS.gov/aca website offers informative flyers and brochures, Frequently Asked Questions and in-depth legal guidance regarding the tax provisions of the Affordable Care Act. Individuals interested in receiving copies of
TNS 30VianaGem - 140226-4648688 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline