"Chairman Camp's discussion draft will certainly reignite the conversation on tax policy in America. At the same time, it will be important for policymakers to recognize the overlap between tax policy and retirement security. Tax incentives for retirement savings have been a powerful tool in helping millions of Americans save and prepare for their retirement years, particularly for middle-income Americans, who would be less likely to save if these incentives were reduced or eliminated. As such, maintaining incentives for retirement savings will be essential to helping Americans attain financial security during their later years. We will continue to communicate the importance of these incentives to policymakers, and look forward to working with Chairman Camp to ensure that retirement savers are protected in any tax reform legislation."
Click HERE (https://avectra.myirionline.org/eweb/uploads/Tax%20Policy.pdf) to view research findings from IRI's Tax Policy and Boomer Retirement Saving Behaviors study.
TNS 24HariRad-140227-30FurigayJane-4649474 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11