"Chairman Camp's discussion draft will certainly reignite the conversation on tax policy in America. At the same time, it will be important for policymakers to recognize the overlap between tax policy and retirement security. Tax incentives for retirement savings have been a powerful tool in helping millions of Americans save and prepare for their retirement years, particularly for middle-income Americans, who would be less likely to save if these incentives were reduced or eliminated. As such, maintaining incentives for retirement savings will be essential to helping Americans attain financial security during their later years. We will continue to communicate the importance of these incentives to policymakers, and look forward to working with Chairman Camp to ensure that retirement savers are protected in any tax reform legislation."
Click HERE (https://avectra.myirionline.org/eweb/uploads/Tax%20Policy.pdf) to view research findings from IRI's Tax Policy and Boomer Retirement Saving Behaviors study.
TNS 24HariRad-140227-30FurigayJane-4649474 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'