Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Owing to the improved roughness via doping, Nb-doped TiO2 thin films exhibited enhanced solar cell efficiencies when used as hole-blocking layer of organic hetero-junction solar cell."
For more information on this research see: Solution processed thin films of Nb-doped TiO2 nanoparticles as hole blocking layer for organic solar cells.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from W. Lee,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet