For 15 years, Reilly has led the development and harmonization of IEEE and ISO/IEC standards for systems and software engineering, software user documentation, and IT service management. She was nominated for the Karlsson Award due to her "harmonization and development of novel approaches to the system and software engineering standards for vocabulary, life-cycle information, and user documentation."
Reilly, holder of an IEEE Computer Society Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) credential, has received four Computer Society Outstanding Contribution Awards for her leadership and development work in systems and software engineering standards.
Working diplomatically as a leader in US and international standards groups, including the
Reilly developed the schema and produced a highly adaptable standard for the content of information items in systems, software, and service delivery (ISO/IEC/IEEE 15289). She developed a ground-breaking vocabulary standard for software and systems engineering (ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765) to update definitions from IEEE's 25-year-old vocabulary standard with ISO's even older one. She leads a large international working group to revise the pioneering IEEE and ISO standard (2001/23026) on website engineering and management.
Established by the
For more information on
TNS 24HariCha-140226-30Furigayjane-4648431 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings