Home appliances maker Vestel Beyaz Esya informed in a filing with the Bourse Istanbul that it posted a net income of TRY 52.7mn (
The company had posted a net income of TRY 21mn in January-September versus a net loss of TRY 3.1mn in the same period of last year while it managed to increase its turnover by 10.4% y/y to TRY 1.6bn from TRY 1.4bn.
In January, the company informed that it signed the final agreement with
Vestel Beyaz Esya Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence