“This demonstration at the HIMSS conference is further evidence of MediTouch’s commitment to the Stage 2 Meaningful Use standards. Today MediTouch EHR users have the ability to create a personalized secure email address and exchange patient data with EHR users of disparate systems that also are Direct Method ready,” said Dr.
Founded in 1998, HealthFusion develops web-based, cloud computing software for physicians, hospitals, and medical billing services. HealthFusion’s fully integrated solution includes MediTouch EHR (Electronic Health Record and Patient Portal) and MediTouch PM (Practice Management and Claims Clearinghouse). MediTouch EHR was designed for use on mobile tablets such as the iPad, and offers a unique array of features that facilitate adoption of EHR technology. Features include a mobile Pure Cloud platform, cross-compatibility with traditional desktop and laptop devices, and an affordable subscription payment model. MediTouch EHR is Meaningful Use Stage 2 Certified, and thousands of users throughout the country place their trust in HealthFusion and MediTouch every day. Healthcare is complicated; HealthFusion makes it easy.
To learn more visit HealthFusion.com or follow HealthFusion on Facebook&index=5&md5=794ce52ba6248ae2fb851bf9c9fad34f" rel="nofollow">Facebook, Twitter&index=6&md5=8141381c04ab44f254508e79374d82c5" rel="nofollow">Twitter and LinkedIn.
Tel: (877) 523-2120
Fax: (858) 523-2124
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction