"The addition of POS acquiring business has further strengthened the HBL - METRO relationship that has spanned over a period of 8 years, which includes ATM deployment at METRO sites, cash management, employee salaries, financing facilities and the recent POS machines' deployment" commented
"We are very satisfied to have a bank providing end-to-end, innovative solutions for an organisation of our size. This deal enables us to charge customers the exact bill amount for their purchases on all card based transactions" remarked by Syed Akkas UL Husani, Director Finance - METRO Pakistan.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?