The Frazer’s DMS is used by approximately 11,000 independent used car dealerships to manage inventory, customers and financials.
“One of our primary missions is to make life easier for our dealers,” said
Preferred’s proprietary eContract program allows dealers to instantly compare, present and submit Preferred Warranties service contracts on any vehicle. For example, by entering the VIN and mileage, the system automatically displays the plans available for that particular vehicle and calculates the vehicle service contract price. The chance of human error is minimized, the need for dealers to look through price sheets and class sheets is eliminated. Customers are protected with instant coverage the moment they drive their vehicle off the lot.
Preferred Warranties, Inc., based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11614811.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying