Fort Financial Services, the Beltway-based financial intermediary servicing commercial real estate companies and equipment vendors/dealers nationwide, has announced Fort Rewards, a new program designed to deliver profit-building support and selling incentives to “partner” companies.
“Our clients typically are those outside of the Big Business arena,” said Fort Financial owner,
Augmenting Fort Financial’s core focus on the win-win partnership between itself and its clients, for each deal the firm closes for a “partner” company’s customers, reward points are accrued and can be redeemed for prizes and gift cards designed to incentivize that company’s sales team.
McMillian stated, “In a climate where banks are only lending to the companies they’re already funding, our clients look to us to find and create innovative, non-credit-driven products to assist them.” Fort Financial works with lending sources nationwide to offer a myriad loan programs to clients with or without credit challenges. “We not only find solid loans for those who have credit dings,” he said, “our newest product offering for small businesses is the SBA No Credit Requirement Loan—so credit is not considered at all.”
McMillian invites interested parties to check out the latest loan solutions at http://www.fortfinancialservices.com, or contact him directly at (301) 248-2027 or 301-996-2986 / rodney(dot)mcmillian(at)fortfinancialservices(dot)com for a no-obligation analysis of needs.
About Fort Financial
Fort Financial Services is based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11613754.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU