cash dividend of 100% of the capital and 30% bonus shares for shareholders
as of record on
"Following our 2012 financial performance, we are pleased to announce the
bonus shares of 30% and 100% cash dividends of capital representing 63% of
2013 net profits representing total value of AED 3 billion compared with
AED 2.5 billion in 2012," said
According to a release sent to Mubasher, he added: "2012 was a highly
successful year for our bank, in which net profits exceeded AED 4 billion
region. Furthermore, revenues for the fourth quarter at AED 2,006 million,
were the strongest quarterly revenue numbers ever recorded by the bank."
AndrÉ Sayegh, Chief Executive Officer of FGB, said: "FGB's Shareholders'
equity by the end of 2012 and before cash dividend distribution stood at
AED 29.9 billion and the Earnings per share for the full year 2012 of AED
1.33 were 16% higher than 2011. Our balance sheet liquidity and
capitalisation were also maintained at a comfortable position, set for
further future growth."
He added: "We will continue to develop new, innovative products and
services, and to look for profitable business deals and expansion
opportunities as we move forward in 2013. We look towards the support of
our shareholders to continue to maintain our strong financial performance
quarter after quarter."
The AGM also discussed and approved all the topics of the agenda, which
The report of the external auditors for the financial year ending
The bank balance sheet and profit and loss statement for the financial year
Discharge of the Board Members for their actions during 2012.
Discharge of the external auditors for their actions during 2012.
Appointment of auditors for the financial year 2013 and determining their fees.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter