Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Results from the existing literature on agar and polyacrylamide mechanical properties are compiled and compared, highlighting the challenges and uncertainties inherent in the process of gel mechanical characterisation."
For more information on this research see: Mechanical characterisation of hydrogel materials. International Materials Reviews, 2014;59(1):44-59. International Materials Reviews can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting M.L. Oyen,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?