The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Rosmarinic acid extract shows high potential for diabetes mellitus and allergy treatments by inhibiting a-glucosidase activity and measuring beta-hexosaminidase, related to life-style disease."
For more information on this research see: Rosmarinic Acid Extract for Antioxidant, Antiallergic, and alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitory Activities, Isolated by Supramolecular Technique and Solvent Extraction from Perilla Leaves.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'