The main BIST index rose 0.47% d/d, closing at 64,186, TRY strengthened 0.76% d/d against USD to 2.1806 and the yield of the benchmark notes rose from 10.90% on Friday to 11.11% on Friday.
Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates
USD (CBT, bid)
EUR (CBT, bid)
Bond (benchmark*, compound)
1-week repo rate
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic