Fertiliser producer Bagfas Bandirma Gubre announced that its net income decreased by a sharp 92% y/y to TRY 2mn (
The company's revenues in the year also declined by 9.2% y/y to TRY 330mn from TRY 363mn a year ago while its gross margin declined by 46% y/y.
Bagfas had reported a net income of TRY 256,034 (EUR 85,164) in Q3/2013 versus TRY 3.45mn of net income in the third quarter of 2012. Revenues fell to TRY 77.6mn in Q3 from TRY 91.3mn a year ago. 9M net income of Bagfas dropped to TRY 389,309 this year from TRY 21.5mn in 2012. Bagfas sold 271,760 tonnes of fertilisers in domestic market in Q3, down from 296,071 tonnes in the same period of last year. The company's export revenues fell to
Bagfas (unconsolidated) Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?