Farm Superstores stated that it plans to improve its sales and earnings in
2014, adding that it plans to complete its outstanding projects, seizing
new opportunities, boosting production and cutting expenses.
According to the board's report, Farm Superstores stated that it plans to open
eight new branches in 2014 especially after having launched new ones
across the Kingdom over the past period.
The number of the company's employees exceeds 3000.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?