All attendees of the World Bio Markets are invited to visit Dyadic's stand located at Booth #E102 where Dyadic's leading scientists and management will be available to discuss specific applications of Dyadic's CMAX™ enzymes designed for biofuel, bio-based chemical and bio gas applications. Dyadic's industry leading CMAX™ enzymes are highly customizable, scalable and extremely robust: operating at broad temperature and pH ranges.
The World Bio Markets is
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology, Energy, Biofuel, Oil and Gas, Bioengineering, Enzymes and Coenzymes,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?