All attendees of the World Bio Markets are invited to visit Dyadic's stand located at Booth #E102 where Dyadic's leading scientists and management will be available to discuss specific applications of Dyadic's CMAX™ enzymes designed for biofuel, bio-based chemical and bio gas applications. Dyadic's industry leading CMAX™ enzymes are highly customizable, scalable and extremely robust: operating at broad temperature and pH ranges.
The World Bio Markets is
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology, Energy, Biofuel, Oil and Gas, Bioengineering, Enzymes and Coenzymes,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California