Kinison is a highly accomplished sales and business development executive with more than 17 years of telecommunications experience managing sales and technology teams at ANPI, Cbeyond, CellularOne and Time Warner.
“Don’s experience and reputation as a sales innovator will be a great asset to Impact’s commercial services line of business,” said
“Impact Telecom has demonstrated it is a leader in providing high-quality, flexible telecom solutions to businesses,” said Kinison. “I look forward to helping shape the direction of the company’s future commercial sales and market growth.”
In previous positions Kinison was responsible for the development and management of business solutions channels and direct sales. He also spent eight years in various business development and executive roles at Cbeyond Inc. where he oversaw sales and operations in the southern region, managed 240 employees, and successfully launched two new markets. During his tenure, revenue grew to nearly
Kinison has a bachelor’s degree in marketing from
Led by an experienced team of professionals, Impact is committed to delivering quality services at competitive rates. With decades of industry expertise throughout the organization, Impact has an understanding of the challenges customers face selecting a telecommunications provider.
More information is available at www.impacttelecom.com.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'