VOX Cinemas will consist of 15 state-of-the-art theatres featuring digital screens. VOX MAX-enabled cinemas will include a 20-metre digital wide-screen armed with the latest 3D technology.
Theatres incorporating advanced 4DX technology will connect individuals with any movie, by engaging their senses through motion-based seating, synchronised with 20 special effects. VOX Cinemas holds the rights to the concept in the
"VOX Cinemas will set a new standard of premium entertainment and offer the Qatari market the latest technologies to bring them a highly compelling, world class, movie-going experience unmatched by any cinema operator in this market.
"This is one of components that will establish the city as the country's leading retail and entertainment hub," said Kareem M Shamma, CEO, BASREC, the joint venture between
VOX Cinemas is part of a growing list of regional and international brands the city is introducing to
Leading regional retail groups, including Azadea, Landmark, Alshaya and Apparel, have committed to bringing their fashion and dining outlets to
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules