Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Antibacterial studies of both the morphologies did not show any significant differences in the inhibition of bacterial growth."
For more information on this research see: Natural Amino Acid Based Phenolic Derivatives for Synthesizing Silver Nanoparticles with Tunable Morphology and Antibacterial Studies. Bulletin of the
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista