The Czech Telecommunications Office (CTU), which raised CZK 8.5bn (
Telefonica CR paid CZK 2.8bn, T-Mobile CR - CZK 2.6bn and Vodafone CR - CZK 3.1bn for blocks in the 800 MHz, 1,800 MHz and 2,600 MHz bands.
The operators have already started building their LTE networks and overall investments are expected to reach CZK 40bn.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List