ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25022014 - DrupalCamp London 2014 will take place at City University London from 28th February to 2nd March.
The event will draw over 600 open source content management system enthusiasts from various countries around the world.
Owing to the great success of DrupalCamp London 2013, the organisers had no hesitation in deciding to bring the event to City once again.
nullDrupal is a free, open-source content management system (CMS) for online content and user communities.
Drupal runs over a million web sites with users such as the
Within a year or so, more people became interested in using and contributing to Drupal, so the project was made open source. Drupal.org came online in 2001, and the Drupal community gained momentum in 2005 with several collaborative coding sessions and conferences.
City students will be able to avail themselves of the event's Global Training Days.
'DrupalCamp London 2014 is partnering with the
The key themes to be addressed during the open source software jamboree include creating a greater awareness of the Drupal community, promoting
'City is very excited to be hosting DrupalCamp London 2014. This is a fantastic event drawing people from across the globe to our campus. The Drupal community has invested tremendous confidence in our facilities, students, academics and our proximity to Tech City and the digital industries. The event promises to be larger than it was last year with more speakers, more technology and even more attendees. We are once again proud to have a relationship with open source communities such as Drupal. This is a valuable opportunity for our students to network with industry professionals for future employment and to gain exposure to leading edge technology and its applications.'
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder