"We have re-launched our
Business owners filing Business Economic Loss claims, including start-up and failed businesses, with the Deepwater Horizon Settlement claims administrator in the following industries will be considered for funding under the new program: Tourism, Retail, Lodging, Restaurants, as well as Fishing, Boating and other related companies.
Case Funding will also consider Vessel of Opportunity (VOO), Real Property Sales Loss, Wetland Real Property Damage, Coastal Real Property Damage and Seafood Compensation claims for funding under the program.
Case Funding will accept applications from business in need of a loan from
According to the terms of the BP-PSC Settlement Agreement, individuals and businesses will have until
The claims administrator,
Business owners in need of an advance can learn more about
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, Oil & Gas, Oil Spill,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict