It is very important in today’s market for real estate investors to stay up to date with the most recent changes in the market. In the last few years, the number of foreclosures has been on the rise. This has increased the opportunity to profit from flipping foreclosures. Not many investors know the ins and outs of flipping a foreclosure. That is why Cameron is excited to announce his upcoming training that will teach investors how to flip a house from start to finish.
The Vacant House and Foreclosure summit is a three day event where attendees can really focus on expanding and building their business. Regardless of the level of experience or business revenue, every real estate investor will benefit from this training.
Catherine, who attended an event previously had this to say, “I've been investing for almost 10 years, but Cameron taught me a lot that I can really use to take my business to the next level. I've never been to an event like this. There were handouts, worksheets, discussions, business consulting opportunities, and more. I thought I knew it all!”
The upcoming summit will be help in
With three days of tools, strategies, tips, business development and more along with free admission, this event has easily become the nation’s leading real estate investor training boot camp this year.
For more information on Cameron’s Vacant House and Foreclosure Summit or to register, visit http://www.TimeWithCam.com today before registration is full.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/howtoflip/ahouse/prweb11615780.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy