“Investors are responding to this important opportunity ideally timed to solve critical issues that cost healthcare systems globally billions of dollars in expensive, preventable diagnostics and treatments. BBI’s biometric scanning technology is proven and ready to improve patient care simply and inexpensively,” said BBI’s Chief Executive Officer
BBI previously completed two initial rounds of funding for
To learn more about BBI please visit www.bruinbiometrics.com.
Bruin Biometrics (BBI) is relentlessly committed to using technology to improve the way that health care is delivered. By developing innovative biometric medical device systems that can cost-effectively detect and monitor select medical conditions with urgent clinical need, BBI is helping inform clinical decisions, simplify patient care, and improve patient outcomes. BBI has developed the SEM Scanner, a revolutionary wound care diagnostic medical device to detect the inflammatory changes associated with pressure induced tissue damage. BBI’s second product, the OrthoSonos is an innovative medical device to diagnose and spot monitor the health of joints and prosthetic implants. The SEM scanner has been CE Mark approved in the EU and is currently in full commercial launch. OrthoSonos is on track for commercial launch in Q4, 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign