Visit AvePoint Booth 2214 for New Solutions
Attendees can visit the
Compliance: AvePoint Compliance Guardian Service Pack (SP) 2, generally available, ensures that information across multiple gateways – including file shares, websites, social platforms, cloud, and SharePoint – are available and accessible to those who should have access and protected from those who should not. As a full governance, risk, and compliance platform, Compliance Guardian mitigates privacy, security, and compliance risks across information gateways with a comprehensive risk management process allowing organizations to document their policies, implement and measure them, and demonstrate conformance.
Governance: DocAve Governance Automation SP 4, generally available, encourages the adoption of SharePoint by providing end users with a role-based, business-centric service catalog for provisioning, moving, or restructuring content, as well as lifecycle and permissions management requests. This latest version features Office 365 hybrid support, request questionnaire option, security recertification, temporary permissions, and Policy Enforcer integration.
Infrastructure Management: DocAve 6 SP 3, the next generation of the enterprise-class management platform for SharePoint governance, increases business productivity, reduces total cost of ownership, provides IT assurance, and enables security and compliance for enterprise content. This latest version of AvePoint’s award-winning DocAve Software Platform provides enhanced features for SharePoint governance and compliance as well as new capabilities for migration and disaster recovery.
Mobility: Don’t miss a preview of the new “Secure Sharing” and “Virtual Viewing” features, coming soon to AvePoint Perimeter; ensuring business-critical SharePoint assets are accessed by trusted users, on trusted devices, and within trusted locations to offer protected mobile collaboration.
• “Application Lifecycle Management in Office and SharePoint”
• “Four Ways to Make the Most of a Cloudy Forecast”
• “Take Control of Dark Data: 5 Steps to Ensure a Bright Future for Your Enterprise”
• “6 Proven Steps to Get the Best Out of Search in SharePoint 2013”
• “Lead the BYOD Revolution: Effectively Manage a Multi-Device & Multi-Generational Workforce”
• “Beyond Deployment: How IT Can Inspire, Motivate And Drive Sustainable Adoption”
• “Showcase: Winning User Adoption Strategies from
• “Deep Dive: Apps for SharePoint with Angular, REST and MVVM”
Additional Booth Activities
SPC 2014 attendees will once again have the chance to enter to win a Ducati 696, courtesy of
“AvePoint is excited to join the global SharePoint community and provide the best practices, knowledge, and tools necessary to help enterprises enable collaboration with the confidence their data is safe and secure,” said Dr. Tianyi (TJ) Jiang, AvePoint Co-CEO and Co-Founder. “Whether it’s on-premises Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Azure, or other line-of-business applications,
For more information on dates, times, and locations of all
Founded in 2001 and based out of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11615689.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote