Assistant Public Works Minister for Feeder Roads,
He said unless authorities of the county ensure proper maintenance of rehabilitated and newly constructed roads in the county, it would appear in future that nothing was done in the county.
Speaking to reporters in Bong County Thursday,
Bong County Resident Engineer, Emulus Toliver, has meanwhile disclosed that the Liberian Government has, through a construction contractor;
According to him, government has also resumed construction work on the 51.6 kilometer Gbarnga- Botota road, and that traveling this distance has been reduced from eight hours to 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, the Government of
The road will serve as a by-pass to Gbarnga, connecting Kokoyah to Ganta.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March