Assistant Public Works Minister for Feeder Roads,
He said unless authorities of the county ensure proper maintenance of rehabilitated and newly constructed roads in the county, it would appear in future that nothing was done in the county.
Speaking to reporters in Bong County Thursday,
Bong County Resident Engineer, Emulus Toliver, has meanwhile disclosed that the Liberian Government has, through a construction contractor;
According to him, government has also resumed construction work on the 51.6 kilometer Gbarnga- Botota road, and that traveling this distance has been reduced from eight hours to 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, the Government of
The road will serve as a by-pass to Gbarnga, connecting Kokoyah to Ganta.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West