ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25022014 -
Used together, these laboratory solutions provide analytical researchers in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries with powerful tools to increase the speed and efficiency of laboratory workflows and maximize the quality of their results.
'Continuing advancements in analytical technology are enabling faster, more robust analysis capabilities in the laboratory, but work is getting trapped in the bottleneck of the sample preparation workflow,' said Christian Gotenfels,
CambTEK's Rapid Extraction System (RES) is a sample preparation instrument designed for rapid extraction of solid dose forms and gels, with important applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food science industries. The RES provides enhanced data quality with increased speed and productivity. It is highly versatile and capable of processing a wide range of sample types, including tablets, powders, capsules, gels/pastes, beads, swabs and stents.
'We are delighted to partner with
Part of the Cambridge Scientific Innovations group of companies, CambTEK strives to solve real-world problems through innovation and stringent development approaches. CambTEK develops robust automation solutions to reduce inefficiencies and bottlenecks and improve quality of data within key laboratory workflows and applications, improving general R&D and operational capabilities of our clients and positively impacting global healthcare. Information about CambTEK is available at www.cambtek.com.
Tel: +1 408 553 7093
Tel: +44 1223 79 22 22
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits