One year after its listing,
According to the audited results of the company, a revenue of N1.854 billion was recorded, up 25 per cent from N1.489 billion posted in the corresponding period of 2012.
Profit before tax rose by 26 per cent from N965 million to N1.212 billion, while profit after tax rose grew from N758 million to N914 million. Earnings per share rose from 38 kobo to 46 kobo.
Impressed with the performance and based on its investor-centric management policy, African Prudential Registrars has therefore recommended the 35 kobo dividend.
New investors in particular are benefiting from
The Chief Executive Officer of African Prudential Registrars, Mr.
Commenting on the results, Ashade said it demonstrates that the company is already reaping the rewards of some of its strategic corporate engagements in the recent past, including the acquisition of
The shares of African Prudential Registrars have outperformed the
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap