“AccountSight's intuitive time tracking combined with QuickBook's accounting is a winning combination” said
AccountSight’s integration with QuickBooks has the following benefits:
• Save time and money by eliminating duplicate time entry in QuickBooks.
• Reduce costly data errors by not having to enter time manually in QuickBooks.
• Convenient time entry for the user has workflow notifications and reminders.
• The manager approval process ensures that employee or contractor time is entered accurately.
• Utilize the user-friendly time entry features seamlessly integrated with accounting and payroll.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out the new QuickBooks integration feature. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features:
• Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
• Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
• Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
• Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
• Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
• Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
• Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
• Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and Invoicing reports.
AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability.
Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to mid-size businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/quickbooksintegration/timesheets/prweb11618707.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Jan Brewer Out on Term Limits