The pro-marriage organization says data from StatsCan shows that most wealthy Canadians are married or living common-law, while lower income earners are mostly unattached.
The report comes on the heels of an internal government analysis that suggests
(Housing-Affordability) (Audio: 01)
The bank's latest housing-affordability index shows it was actually slightly easier in the last quarter of 2013 to pay the mortgage, property taxes and utilities than it was earlier in the year.
House Republicans in the U-S will unveil a plan tomorrow to simplify the American tax code.
A Republican aide says the plan would cut income tax rates, but impose a new 10-per-cent surtax on some earned income above
The plan has no chance of becoming law without Democratic support. (3)
Oleksandr Turchinov was named
Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Yanukovych over the killing of 82 people.
His whereabouts are still unknown. (3)
(OLY-HKN-Gold-Marois) (Audio: 28)
Marois and her sports minister issued a joint statement congratulating the team, and singling out
Gerard Deltell, a member of
The C-E-O of BlackBerry told the wireless show in
The Q20 will be the company's response to lacklustre sales of its Q10 lacks the keys for functions such as going back.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation