(Housing-Affordability) (Audio: 022)
There's a warning out from the
The bank says the ability of Canadians to keep up with housing costs has been improving.
But it cautions that's about to change. (6)
(Elections-Act-Changes) (Audio: 002)
The accusations are flying in the Commons over the Harper government's proposed changes to the Elections Act.
The Opposition alleges the Tories are attempting to rig federal election rules.
The New Democrats and the Liberals want public hearings.
And N-D-P Leader
Canadian Olympians are returning home to a hero's welcome.
Howell, who won gold in women's slopestyle skiing, says it's wonderful to be home.
Riddle, who won the silver medal in the men's ski halfpipe, says he wasn't expecting such a big welcoming party. (6)
It would allow the
Meanwhile, the Ukrainian parliament has delayed the formation of a new government.
It probably won't happen until Thursday. (6)
It was a deadly weekend in the backcountry in southeastern
A 27-year-old man was killed and a 27-year-old woman taken to hospital following a dramatic rescue after an avalanche in a remote section of
In a separate incident in
The R-C-M-P is telling people to stay out of the back country. (6)
(HEALTH-Polio-Like-Illness) (Audio: 066)
More than a dozen kids have developed an extremely rare, polio-like syndrome within the past year that's caused severe weakness or rapid paralysis.
Public health officials are investigating the illness. (6)
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years