(Housing-Affordability) (Audio: 022)
There's a warning out from the
The bank says the ability of Canadians to keep up with housing costs has been improving.
But it cautions that's about to change. (6)
(Elections-Act-Changes) (Audio: 002)
The accusations are flying in the Commons over the Harper government's proposed changes to the Elections Act.
The Opposition alleges the Tories are attempting to rig federal election rules.
The New Democrats and the Liberals want public hearings.
And N-D-P Leader
Canadian Olympians are returning home to a hero's welcome.
Howell, who won gold in women's slopestyle skiing, says it's wonderful to be home.
Riddle, who won the silver medal in the men's ski halfpipe, says he wasn't expecting such a big welcoming party. (6)
It would allow the
Meanwhile, the Ukrainian parliament has delayed the formation of a new government.
It probably won't happen until Thursday. (6)
It was a deadly weekend in the backcountry in southeastern
A 27-year-old man was killed and a 27-year-old woman taken to hospital following a dramatic rescue after an avalanche in a remote section of
In a separate incident in
The R-C-M-P is telling people to stay out of the back country. (6)
(HEALTH-Polio-Like-Illness) (Audio: 066)
More than a dozen kids have developed an extremely rare, polio-like syndrome within the past year that's caused severe weakness or rapid paralysis.
Public health officials are investigating the illness. (6)
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department