Zuckerberg plans to bring Internet access, and the company's social network, to the developing world.
According to the
In his first ever appearance at the MWC, Zuckerberg said that once
Zuckerberg unveiled a set of projects in which
The report said that
A pilot project, SocialEDU, was also announced at the event that would focus on bringing free online education to students in
Meanwhile, an analyst at technology consultants Ovum, said that investing in emerging markets would 'boost advertising revenue' for
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?