“We’ve built a great client base for Wontok™
Wontok’s data security solutions are built with the assumption that malware is already inside the network or machine. Wontok™
Additionally, in 42 days from the date of this release,
Wontok™ SafeCentral POS for Retailers and Wontok™ SafeCentral ATM for Banks provide malware prevention for online financial transactions and remote endpoints. Both provide an added layer of security that prevents advanced threats and other forms of malware from executing.
Wontok SafeCentral POS and Wontok SafeCentral ATM are superior to antivirus or firewalls in preventing financial malware threats and are designed to be used in conjunction with current security solutions. Because each operates deep within the operating system, each effectively creates a barricade against advanced threats, banking Trojans, botnets, zero-day exploits, as well as other memory and data stealing malware rendering malware inoperable. For product demonstrations and to learn more about Wontok’s solutions, visit Wontok at booth #2502.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in
Wontok is dedicated towards delivering security solutions in each active market segment. The company actively invests in solution R&D to enhance its existing arsenal of advanced security technologies. Wontok was recognized by Virus Bulletin's VB Lab Experts in the VB100
Wontok delivers its world-class data security solutions through value add distributors, systems integrators, ISPs, MNOs, Telcos and other value-added channel partners. For more information, visit http://www.wontok.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11611968.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO