Built to support continuous innovation, the WebRTC platform can be applied to several real-world business scenarios. The WIT Web Communicator app provides a compelling set of communication features for web-browsers, including HD voice and video, IP and SMS messaging, content sharing, integration with social networks, and a network address book. WIT Web Communicator is fully compliant with the latest RCS5.1
Another use-case has been developed with the WIT WebRTC platform: a remote assistance solution for mobile users, targeted for contact centers and IT support centers. This plug-in features HD audio and video calls, IP messaging and screen sharing between mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) and the web front-end of the contact centers. By leveraging this solution, contact centers are able to provide a premium service to their customers.
With this announcement,
WIT will showcase this solution at
Please find Product Complimentary Images following this link.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +351 239 801030
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU