Open joint stock commercial bank "Uzbek industrial-construction bank" (
The Center for coordination and development of securities market registered a prospectus of emission of the corporate bonds of the bank.
In line with the emission rules, the bank will place 10,000 corporate bonds with par value of 1 million soums each. Total volume of the issue is 10 billion soums.
The maturity term is 1,820 days. The coupon is paid each quarter. The interest rate is set at refinancing rate of the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO