ENP Newswire -
Release date- 21022014 - On
The Company gives notice that within 24 hours it will make offers to issue New Shares under the SPP without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act
This notice is being given under ASIC Class Order 09/425 - Share and interest purchase plans. At the date of this notice, the Company has complied with the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company and section 674 of the Act.
There is no information that is excluded information as at the date of this notice (in accordance with the requirements of subsections 708A(7) and (8) of the Act as if this notice were a notice under paragraph 708A(5)(e) of the Act).
Melbourne VIC 3000
Tel: +61 (0)3 8622 2300
Fax: +61 (0)3 8622 2399
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party