The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 80.63 points, or 0.54 percent, from Tuesday at 14,970.97. The broader
The oil, retail and insurance sectors were the hardest hit while shipping, utility and pharmaceutical shares gained ground.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics