Along with distinguished seminar presentations, students from different disciplines will participate in a poster competition. Students will present research projects to faculty and peers. Students then will present research posters to the community from
"Student Research Week provides our colleagues at TTUHSC and the community a glimpse into the quality of TTUHSC student researchers," said
"Our theme this year highlights the progress in field of imaging," said
Keynote speakers are
Chalfie will present, "GFP: Lighting up Life." Josephson will present, "PEG-like Nanoprobes For Passive & Active Molecular Targeting."
For more information about Student Research Week, email Nishtala at email@example.com or Director Swapneeta Date, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140225-30TacordaCheng-4647610 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March