Last week, the Federal Reserve of
So how can these two factors coincide?
The new Qualified Mortgage rules were implemented this year by the Federal Reserve to tighten lending standards. This may also give students with a high debt-to-income ratio more difficulty in applying for a home loan, as Qualified Mortgages do not allow a debt-to-income of more than 43 percent. CF Funding suggested that students follow advice from the lender’s past news release on
Students with high amounts of monthly debt who are curious about their loan options should contact the loan specialists at CF Funding today for more information, by calling 630-328-8900. The lender will keep readers updated on how student loan debt may affect the housing industry via social media at http://www.facebook.com/cffundingcorp.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11618709.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation