Of these, 62% are utilising them for rewards, 58% for increased consumer protection and 38% to build up a good credit score.Those that pay the balance in full every month receive these at no extra cost, however for some, it’s come at a price, as more than half of us admit to incurring charges at some point. Other key findings revealed:
• East Midlands residents are the best at paying credit cards in full every month, whilst those in
• Women are more wary of credit cards than men
• 58% are using a credit card for cashback rewards
• 42% are using a credit card for a point scheme
The full set of statistics are displayed in the "Brits and Credit Cards…in numbers Infographic."
Notes to Editors
Results based on a survey of 1,205 respondents.
Case studies are available upon request.
For information about TopCashback.co.uk, consumer-spending insight and access to hundreds of consumer case studies, please contact
About TopCashback (http://www.topcashback.co.uk)
TopCashback includes more than 4,000 merchants, from high street big names to smaller, niche online sellers. £3 million cashback is earned by TopCashback’s members each month, with £600 million worth of transactions passing through it each year. Consumers effectively get, on average, a 7% discount on each transaction they make simply by clicking through to their chosen retailer via TopCashback.co.uk, instead of going to the retailer’s website directly.
TopCashback also provides consumers with discount codes and vouchers, which can be used in conjunction with earning cashback. In 2012 it launched seven product-comparison tools, covering credit cards and insurance policies, which uniquely find the cheapest, and most appropriate, products for consumers’ needs while paying the commission rate to the individual as a cashback rebate on top.
TopCashback.co.uk was named Britain’s 98th fastest growing private company in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100, in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11610171.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges