"We're excited to be expanding our Gear product portfolio with a range of unique devices so there is something for everyone, irrespective of their different lifestyles, interests and needs," said
Whether used as a standalone or companion device, the Samsung Gear Fit puts you in charge of your personal and active lives while staying connected so you never miss a moment.
The ultimate modern fitness solution
The Samsung Gear Fit was designed to comfortably contour to your wrist while offering a vivid Super AMOLED display. It provides much more than an everyday fitness band, keeping you up-to-date with instant notifications from Galaxy smartphones, including incoming calls, emails, SMS, alarm, S-planner, and 3rd party apps while you are on the move so you can stay connected. Changeable straps in Black, Orange and Mocha Grey mean you can express your individual style, changing the look of the Gear Fit to match your outfit or mood for any type of activity.
The sleek new Samsung Gear Fit provides the superior connectivity benefits of Samsung wearable technology with a customised, real-time fitness coaching to provide unique, personalised advice and workout recommendations.
The Gear Fit will be available globally starting from April. Full details and product images are available at www.samsungmobilepress.com and www.samsung.com/uk.
Samsung Gear Fit Product Specifications:
1.84" Curved Super AMOLED (432x128)
Pedometer, Exercise, Heart Rate, Sleep, Stopwatch, Timer
Notifications (SNS, Call, E-mail, Apps)
Schedule, Smart Relay, Media Controller
IP67 Dust and Water Resistant,
Bluetooth v4.0 LE
Accelerometer, Gyro, Heart Rate
23.4 x 57.4 x 11.95 mm, 27g
Standard Battery 210mAh
Typical Usage 3~4 days, Low Usage up to 5 days
Senior Account Executive
020 7025 6538 | 07545 933 665
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text